Moon Tree

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Photo time

"Straight is the Gate" by Robert A. Boyd

Today, I lost my volunteer shirt so I couldn't go volunteer. My "boss" only works M-F so I couldn't just ask for a new one either. I decided to go to choir practice instead (which we all found out was cancelled 20 minutes after it was supposed to start). My ward choir meets in the institute building that is in the church parking lot. In the classroom there was this photo and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I fell in love with it right away. I searched the interwebs and finally found it. It is among my favorite pictures of the SLC temple that I have ever seen. I'm debating on saving up my pennies and buying it for my home for Christmas. Ordering it on canvas...that would put such a beautiful spirit into the house.

"Army Wife: It's not my status; it's my life-long promise to him." ~Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that picture!!! I need to get that one for my home too!

    ReplyDelete