Moon Tree

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lovin' on this man

The last time we were at his parents house for family dinner, he was late. He walked in in his ACU's and our niece, Kodie (2 1/2 years old), looked up from her dinner and said, "*gasp* There's my super hero!" She had never done anything like that before. Zach still wishes that someone had taped her saying it because he thought that she didn't like him. The rest of the day, she dragged him around the house showing him "monsters" in Jordan's room and playing with the laser pen she found. She climbed on his lap when it was time for dessert and wouldn't leave his side. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. <3
Not only is he her super hero...he is my hero too. 

A while back we had family pictures taken, here are a few.








I know this is corny, but he really is the rock that gets me through the hard times. I don't know who I would be without him and his never-ending love for me. I am so grateful for his willingness to sacrifice everything he has and is to go fight for a people that he doesn't know. All he knows is that they are God's children and they need help. 
It's moments like this where I can't even describe how proud of him I am.

"Army Wife: It's not a status. It's a life-long promise to him." ~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment