Moon Tree

Monday, December 10, 2012

Drumroll please...


On August 9th, I started going to Crossfit Fanatics in West Jordan. I have lost 15 lbs since July 13th WOOHOO! Because of this, several of my friends asked me to post before and after photos onto Facebook. Yeah right. Even though this blog is 100% public, I feel like it will be seen less this way so, without further ado, I give you my before and "so far" shots. Please ignore the garbage in the bathroom.
The end of August 2012 

December 5, 2012

The end of August 2012 

December 5, 2012

There you have it. As of December 5th, I weigh 170 lbs. My legs are a lot thinner, I'm toning up (you can see my ribs in the after shots), I feel great! I also didn't realize, until I saw these photos, that I naturally stand a lot straighter now. This is after 4 months at Crossfit and I have 4 more months to reach my goal! You will have another update in April. I'm going to be going back on my GF/AF/SF diet so that my insides will stop hating me. That will definitely help me continue to tone up.

One thing that I am proud of and am continuing to improve is my strength. When I'm not having asthma, I can dead lift 150lbs. When I first started, I could only dead lift 105lbs! My endurance is increasing and I am loving the opportunity to challenge myself to go further than the time before.

"Army Wife: It's not my status; it's my life-long promise to him." ~Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! Not only do you look great, but it is amazing how much your posture makes your confidence shine through! I love you! Way to work hard!

    ReplyDelete