Moon Tree

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Anxious For Summer


Lately, I've been in a mood. I have been aching for nature. I NEED to be outdoors. If I could find a job that would allow me to   just go camping/hiking whenever I wanted, I would be in heaven. Now, there are a few reasons that I am stoked out of my mind for Spring/Summer 2013. Ready?
1: Soldier comes home!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
2: Cruise to Alaska with my cute husband
3: Running away to Moab for a week
4: Testing out my new hiking/outdoors gear
5: Random camping trips
6: Basically, anything and everything that deals with finally being together again.

Christmas present from Soldier! I'm so excited to try them out.
Merrell Moab GTX
MULE NV Hydration Pack. Eventually going to be my early birthday present.
Underneath Delicate Arch for our pre-deployment Anniversary trip.
Pre-deployment Anniversary trip. Cannot wait to go back in May! 
Cruise to Alaska. Kayaking. Hiking. Shaking with excitement!
Come on, sunshine and summertime, get here faster!!

"Army Wife: It's not my status; it's my life long promise to him." ~Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I love how you say that the hydration pack is going to eventually be your birthday present! Cracked me up! Sounds like a great spring/summer for sure!

    ReplyDelete