Moon Tree

Friday, September 9, 2011

An Old Obsession


I've been dreaming again. Dreaming of post-deployment, of post-Army. Dreaming of raising our little family in a house of our own.

When Zach and I finally buy our house there are a lot of things that I want to do to make it ours. What, you may ask? Well, to start things off I'm going to finally do the one thing I've wanted to do for years.


Chalkboard Refrigerators

This one is the one I was
originally thinking about. 

I think this patterned
one is really fun. 

This isn't a fridge but it's a really cute kitchen.

This is cute but not "it".

This one is neat because it still
has the ice and water thing.

I think that I want a fridge that takes panels so that if I get sick of one color I can just take the panels out and put different ones in. There are so many different colors of chalkboard paint out there but black speaks to me the most.

This is my obsession for today. One day I'll get to do it. Until then, I'll just keep the smile on my face and I'll keep dreaming.

"Army Wife: It's not just my status, it's my life long promise to him."


No comments:

Post a Comment